JYOTI SHIKSHA Sankalp
We at Madhav Alloys Pvt. Ltd. take pleasure in introducing ‘JYOTI Shiksha Sankalp’ which is a unique platform for motivating wards of weaker sections Parents, who work as MASONS only.
As a society conscious Organisation, JYOTI Shiksha Sankalp is a step forward from Madhav Alloys in promoting a learned and able youth. Under this Programme, we shall be rewarding students from classes 5th to 10th who stand at position 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The reward shall be a strong motivation for the MASON’s children who with grave difficulties achieve such a feat. There will be a gala award ceremony at various locations to honour the children who qualify under this Programme.
Further, we also have a provision for awarding the achievers in sports also. We therefore request you to promote this Programme in your school so that together we may take a step forward in making India more and better learned.
The details of the Programme are printed overleaf.
Thanking you and looking forward to your valuable support
1. This scheme is valid only for the children (Son/Daughter) of Mason only.
2. This scheme is only for mason children which come 1st, 2nd and 3rd in class once in a year.
3. This scheme is valid from 5th class up to 10th.
4. This scheme is for the students of CBSE and State board of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal and J&K.
5. Masons will submit the details of their children to respective dealer with supporting
» Mark sheet from school for mason children.
» Letter from the school with name of children, parents name and which declaration of the result and position in class.
» Dealer’s letter confirming the mason details.
6. Any Mason’s children between age of 8 – 17 years, who played or are playing for National Games for any sport, Madhav Alloys will appreciate that child.
Supporting Documents Required
» Date of Birth Certificate.
» Sports Certificate stating the National Game Participation.